Position: NWHRN Membership and Development Manager (PPM III)
Closing Date/Time: 5/8/13 by 4:30PM (PST)
Salary: $74,153.87 – $93,994.58 Annually
Reporting to the NWHRN Program Manager, the Membership and Development Manager is responsible for positioning and promoting NWHRN to attract executive-level healthcare participation, sustain and expand membership, foster relationships with vendor sponsors and community business partners and identify and implement strategic planning and financing strategies that will sustain the organization for years to come. The Membership and Development Director oversees NWHRN’s brand, communication and marketing strategies and information management.
- A bachelor’s degree with experience in program development, community planning, business administration, marketing or related filed. A master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hospitals and healthcare organizations or systems.
- Outstanding leadership skills, including personnel management and team-building skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with leadership, healthcare organizations and other national and local community contacts.
- Specific experience in donor development and fundraising in a membership-based financial model.
- An understanding of fundraising practices, including tracking trends and issues.
- Demonstrated experience writing and developing grants.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage complex projects.
- Extensive communication experience (five or more years).
For more information or to apply online, go to: http://www.kingcounty.gov/jobs — Job number is 13SF03382. If you have any questions regarding this job announcement, please contact Sarah Fish at email@example.com or call: 206-263-8738.