Resource and information sharing and planning is critical in a crisis. The Coalition provides a variety of tools and resources that assist organizations.
Coalition – Hospital Joint Commission Standards Crosswalk
A crosswalk outlining Coalition programming that supports Joint Commission standards for hospital emergency management.
Coalition—Hospital Joint Commission Crosswalk
The WATrac State Implementation Team provides regular webinars to eligible WATrac users. The following resources are available to new and existing WATrac users:
WATrac Refresher Videos
- Specialty Tracking (14 minutes)
- Acknowledging an Alert (5 minutes)
- Knowledgebase, WATrac’s virtual library (4 minutes)
- Updating Bed Availability & Agency Status (3 minutes)
- Create a Command Center Room (10 minutes)
- Regional Status Module (20 minutes)
WATrac Overviews by Sector
- WATrac and Ambulatory Care
- WATrac and Ancillary Care
- WATrac and Behavioral Health
- WATrac and Hospitals
- WATrac and In-Home Services
- WATrac and Long-Term Care
WATrac Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to WATrac’s most commonly asked questions.
WATrac Features Overview
A one-page summary of WATrac, its intended audiences, and its capabilities.
WATrac Permission Levels
A side-by-side comparison of user capabilities in WATrac, by permission level.
Logging into WATrac
Information on how to access your existing WATrac account.
Situational awareness tools are available to Coalition participants on request. Please email: KCHC@kingcounty.gov.
A one-page orientation on how to gain priority access to communication lines and enhanced routing provided by the Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS) and Wireless Priority Service (WSP).
A one-page orientation on how to secure Telecommunications Service Priority (TSP), which prioritizes telecommunication service during emergencies for national security and emergency preparedness organizations.