For many years the Coalition has helped the entire healthcare community prepare for and respond to disasters and epidemics. Washington State is recognized as one of the top leaders in preparedness, thanks in part to the valuable work of the King County Healthcare Coalition. This innovative work is only made possible through the collaboration and financial support of its participants and community sponsors.
Your important contributions help the Coalition:
- Safeguard the nearly two million residents of King County who benefit from the Coalition’s disaster preparedness planning.
- Coordinate with scores of participating hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes in their planning and response to earthquakes, floods, terrorist attacks, and other emergencies.
- Run dozens of regional coordination exercises preparing King County organizations to provide medical help to disaster victims.
- Collaborate with hundreds of health and medical experts to make sure our most vulnerable – children, elderly and the mentally ill – are cared for when disaster strikes.
- Learn more about our accomplishments and projects that need your support.
Participating Healthcare Sponsor
Any participating healthcare organization can become a financial sponsor. Our recommended contribution amounts are based on annual corporate revenues.
An engaged, collaborative and prepared healthcare community is our priority, and is essential to our success when disaster strikes. While we encourage healthcare participants to support and sustain the work of the Coalition as financial contributors, we welcome all healthcare entities with or without an annual charitable contribution.
|Revenue greater than $1 billion||$ 35,000|
|Revenue $100 million – $1 billion||$ 25,000|
|Revenue $50 – $100 million||$ 10,000|
|Revenue $10 – $50 million||$ 5,000|
|Revenue below $10 million||$ 1,000|
|Federal Qualified Health Centers(FQHC)||$ 1,000|
|Government Agencies||$ 1,000|
Corporations, partnerships, business and professional associations, as well as other entities that are solely financial sponsors, can contribute at the following levels of support.
- $50,000 +
- $25,000 – $49,999
- $10,000 – $24,999
- $5,000 – $9,999
- $1,000 – $4,999
- Up to $1,000
To get involved and become a sponsor:
Contributions to the Coalition’s work are payable to our partnering organization, the Foundation for Health Care Quality, a Seattle-based 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Acknowledgement of Support
Sponsors of the Coalition receive public acknowledgement on website, bulletins, presentations, forums, conferences, and special events.
Sponsors who pledge a financial contribution to our 20122013 sponsorship campaign will be recognized in a thank-you advertisement in a Sunday edition of The Seattle Times.